Garrett focuses his practice on business law and real estate law with a background in bankruptcy. He possesses courtroom experience in various Superior, District, and Bankruptcy courts on numerous contested matter. He provides contract, landlord tenant, and property dispute advice and supports businesses in collections and enforcement of judgments. Garrett believes in doing his best for any client or potential client that walks through the door.
During law school he externed at the United States Bankruptcy Court in Portland, Oregon. He also clerked at numerous firms focusing on HOA law, bankruptcy, and collections.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Juris Doctorate – 2019
- Founded the Bankruptcy Law Society
- Michigan State University – Majored in Humanities Pre Law with a Minor in Philosophy
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington, WSBA #57785
- State of Oregon, OSB #195604
In his free time, Garrett enjoys snowboarding, hiking, photography, and is an avid Detroit sports fan (mostly the Lions and Pistons).