A New Orleans, Louisiana native, Lindsey moved to Oregon in 2013 to fulfill her dream of becoming an attorney. Lindsey has been inspired to help people in whatever way she could since childhood. She believes everyone has unique skills that can be used to help others. Because of her debate skills and analytical mindset, becoming an attorney was something she set her mind on before she began undergrad. Since graduating from law school, Lindsey has been involved in several areas of law such as employment, business, family, and personal injury.
In her spare time, Lindsey enjoys sewing, reading, and baking. She loves spending time with her husband, Jacob, and their family of eight pets.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Juris Doctorate – 2016
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Arts, Honors in Philosophy – 2013
- National Crime Victims Law Institute
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Oregon
- Rabbit Advocates
- YWCA Clark County
- Kismet Pet Adoptions
Admitted to Practice
- State of Oregon, Bar #180224
- State of Washington, Bar #55047
Prior Employment History
- Stallings Advocacy, Solo Attorney – 2018
- The Smith Law Office, Associate Attorney – 2018
- The Smith Law Office, Legal Assistant – 2016 – 2018