Sara was born and raised in the state of Washington. She focuses her practice on construction law, real estate law, and business law. She has experience assisting individuals and businesses with both transactional and litigation issues throughout Washington and Oregon. Her passion for advocacy motivates her to build a connection with and provide high-quality representation for each and every client.
Sara was the managing editor of her law school’s law review journal, and she was a member of the Deans Honor Roll and the Moot Court Honors Council from 2016 to 2019.
- Gonzaga University School of Law (Go Zags!), Juris Doctorate – 2019
- Moot Court Honors Council.
- Dean’s Honor Roll.
- Gonzaga Law Review, Managing Editor.
- Washington State University (Go Cougs!), Criminal Justice and Psychology – 2016.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington, WSBA #56274
- State of Oregon, OSB #193289
- Federal Courts of Oregon
When she isn’t working, Sara loves to spend time with her dogs, her family, and exploring new restaurants and shops.