Joshua focuses his practice on construction litigation, business law, and real estate law. He possesses courtroom experience in various Superior and District courts on construction lien claims, show cause hearings and other contested matter. He provides contract, real estate, and employment law advice and supports businesses in collections and enforcement of judgments. Joshua believes in providing every client with diligent and outstanding representation from consultation to final resolution.
During law school he clerked at the Portland City Attorney’s Office. In 2016, he was inducted into the Cornelius Honors Society at Lewis & Clark Law School.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Juris Doctorate – 2016.
- Cornelius Honors Society.
- Lewis and Clark Environmental Law Review, 2015 – 2016
- University of Oregon, Dual Major – BS Political Science, BS Journalism – 2013.
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (CCVLP).
- Clark County Chamber of Commerce.
- SW Washington Contractors Association (SWCA).
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington, WSBA#52177
In his free time, Josh enjoys volunteering, spending time with family, coaching, and supporting the Portland Trailblazers.