Joshua L. Volvovic focuses his practice on civil business litigation, construction litigation, and business transactional law.
Before joining Conway Law, PLLC, Joshua practiced in Seattle, WA and represented ride-share companies in personal injury lawsuits and defended construction companies against lien claims, product liability, and construction defect lawsuits. He has participated in various mediations/arbitrations related to ride-share personal injury matters and contributed in the analysis and investigation of commercial/residential pipe malfunctions. Joshua also has employment law experience in state and federal court, as well as in administrative hearings.
During law school Joshua clerked at the Portland City Attorney’s Office in the Employment and Public Safety Department, where he assisted in the drafting of City-wide directives and policy procedures. He received his Juris Doctorate from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2016, where he participated at regional mock trial competitions and was a member of the Environmental Law Review Journal. In 2016 he was inducted into the Cornelius Honors Society.
Joshua believes in providing every client with diligent and outstanding representation from client consultation to final resolution.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Juris Doctorate – 2016.
- Cornelius Honors Society, 2016
- Lewis and Clark Environmental Law Review, 2015 – 2016
- University of Oregon, Dual Major – BS Political Science, BS Journalism – 2013.
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program (CCVLP).
- Filipino Lawyers of Washington (FLOW), Member.
- Oregon Filipino Lawyers Association (OFALA), Member.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington, Bar #52177
In his free time, Josh enjoys spending time with family, outdoor activities, playing and coaching basketball, and supporting the Portland Trailblazers.