Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Jesse Conway not only brings years of experience to the practice of business, real estate, and construction law, he is also committed and familiar with the industries that do business in the region.
As the founder of Conway Law, PLLC, Jesse focuses his practice on business, real estate, construction disputes, and claims. He works both as a transactional attorney and litigator. Jesse’s years of courtroom and mediation experience is valuable when advising clients on deals and contract terms. Jesse has a vast experience in a variety of cases ranging from construction disputes, real estate transactions, lien foreclosures, tort claims, fraud, and entity incorporations. He has participated in matters involving complex disputes for large business owners to start-ups getting their ideas off the ground. Jesse believes in a straightforward approach to legal issues and considers every business owner’s situation unique.
- State of Washington
- State of Oregon
- State of Arizona
- Federal Courts of Washington
- Federal Courts of Oregon
- Clark County Superior Court, WA
- Clark County District Court, WA
- Cowlitz County Superior Court, WA
- Cowlitz County District Court, WA
- King County Superior Court, WA
- Battle Ground/La Center/Ridgefield Municipal Court
- Multnomah County Circuit Court, OR
- Clackamas County Circuit Court, OR
- US District Court
- 2009 Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, J.D., cum laude
- 2009 Certificate of Business Law
- 2007-2008 Member of the Environmental Law Review
- 2005 Gonzaga University, B.A. in Business Administration, cum laude
- 2001 Ridgefield High School (Go Spudders!)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Forum Committee on the Construction Industry, Young Lawyers Division
- Washington State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Construction Law Section
- Clark County Bar Association
- Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Clark County Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Washington Contractors Association
- Building Industry Association of Clark County
- Hazel Dell/Salmon Creek Business Association
- Vancouver’s Downtown Association
- Jesse Conway, Think Strategically When Executing on Personal Property for Cost-Effective Results, Litigation News, Volume 25, No.1, 6-7 (Winter 2012-2013).
- Jesse Conway, The Value of an Agreement: Improve Your Chances of Surviving Hardship, Vancouver Business Journal, January 11, 2013, at 1, 6.