- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360-906-1007
Quynh focuses her practice on civil litigation, real estate law, and estate planning. She possesses courtroom experience in various Superior and District Courts. She has experience in Arbitration in Oregon and Washington. Prior to joining Conway Law, Quynh worked at a national firm representing banks and financial institutions in civil litigation. She provides contract law, estate planning advice, and supports businesses in collections and enforcement of judgements. Quynh believes in hard work and strives to give the best representation to each of her clients.
During law school, she was an intern in the Legal Department at The Port of Portland. Quynh participated in the nonprofit clinic and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Oregon, OSB #200232
- State of Washington, WSBA #58046
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Diversity and Inclusion
- Multnomah Bar Association
- University of Oregon School of Law, Juris Doctorate – 2014
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science – Finance and Management Information System
In her free time, Quynh enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and exploring Portland’s food scene with her family.