Lien Filing Services in Washington or Oregon

If you find that your construction company files numerous liens in Washington or Oregon you may consider hiring a lien filing service. Such a service will provide all the applicable pre-lien notices, draft and record a claim of lien and send the required post-lien notices to the owner and general contractor (if any). You can find these services in your area that are in your area by searching “lien filing services” on Google. My clients have found these services to be cost-effective and easy to use. These services typically will not file suit to foreclose the liens in Oregon or Washington so you will likely need to hire an attorney to do this (if your case advances this far). If you need help locating a lien filing service in Washington or Oregon please feel free to give me a call at (360) 906-1007.